Global Award-winning Fintech firm ID-Pal is looking for a hungry and motivated sales person to grow its customer base across Ireland and the UK.
- Manage and sell to a defined geographic territory and industry
- Prospect, develop and close for ID-Pal’s entire suite of products
- Perform product demos both face to face and online via virtual meetings
- Track and manage all prospects throughout their lifecycle using ID-Pal’s CRM system
- Attend regular sales meetings and report on requested metrics to the Head of Sales
- Attend trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Add value with personal idea generation
- Listen to prospects and customer feedback, track and report back to the Product Team
Preferred, but not necessary, skills & experience
- An Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering Legislation
- Technologically literate
- Connections within the Financial Services sector
- Previous sales experience within Ireland/UK
- Previous experience using HubSpot
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
ID-Pal is an off-the-shelf, end-to-end KYC solution. We enable businesses to verify the identity of their customers simply, securely and conveniently. Using advanced mobile technologies, ID-Pal reduces the cost and risk associated with customer onboarding whilst removing friction from the user experience.
It’s easier, faster, more cost-effective and more reliable than either manual processing or building a custom solution. With ID-Pal, businesses can onboard their customers either in-person or remotely in a matter of minutes.
Find out more about the company, awards, media, etc. – read our Blog at https://www.id-pal.com/media/
If you think you are a great candidate for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org