UHY Farrelly Dawe White is a member of the UHY International network, which is a global network of independent accounting and consulting firms with 319 offices located in 92 countries worldwide, providing a wide range of global services provided by more than 7,500 professionals in the network.
UHY Farrelly Dawe White was looking for a client onboarding solution that would be effective and efficient for both the business and the client. The business onboards new clients face-to-face in their offices, as well as in-person at off-site locations. New clients are also able to send in their identity information in order to start the onboarding process.
However, this process was proving to be quite inconvenient and frustrating for the client and the business.
Frustrations for the Client
- Clients need to take time out of their schedules to visit offices
- Clients may need to travel long distances to get to their nearest office
- May be required to wait in line in order to see a representative
- Meetings can be quite long as documentation needs to be photocopied/scanned before it is filed
- After all their time and effort, a client may still not be able to be onboarded if their identity documentation is not in order. For example, their Proof of Address document is not recent enough
- Overall inconvenient experience for the client
Frustrations for the Business
- Employees were spending significant time onboarding new clients, resulting in high back-office costs
- Business resources were tied up in the client onboarding process rather than providing value directly to their clients
- The business wanted a more robust method of document verification to ensure better compliance with AML legislation
UHY Farrelly Dawe White was looking for a client onboarding solution that would improve the experience for their clients, enhance the efficiency of their business and ensure that their compliance processes were second-to-none.
The business rolled out ID-Pal as their new digital onboarding solution.
ID-Pal enables businesses to verify the identity of its clients simply, securely and conveniently. Using the ID-Pal Customer App, clients are able to submit their onboarding material anytime, anywhere within minutes.
The information is securely submitted to the ID-Pal Business Portal where the submission is thoroughly verified and authenticated using a suite of industry-leading technologies that include:
- Liveness Check: Motion detection and facial gesture recognition prevents identity fraud
- Facial Comparison: 50-point biometric facial match
- Document Verification: Up to 75-point check to ensure against tampering or forgery
- Video Analysis: Additional checks via video analysis of identity documents
Using the portal, client submissions can be verified and approved in seconds and a comprehensive Customer Due Diligence report is generated with key client identity information. This CDD report is securely saved and can be viewed 24/7.
“ID-Pal has really streamlined our onboarding process and the customer service from their side is excellent.”
The ID-Pal solution was integrated quickly and easily, enabling UHY Farrelly Dawe White to start using the platform within a few days. The client experience was significantly improved using the mobile app, whilst the business saved both time and money through increased back-office efficiencies. The multi-layered verification checks, provided the business with a rigorous compliance process as well as a thorough and convenient audit trail.
“Our clients are extremely impressed with the new digital onboarding solution and the fact that our firm is progressive enough to make use of such cutting-edge technology”
Contact us today to prevent customer drop-offs in your onboarding process.