At AIBMS we are constantly striving to leverage the best digital solutions to deliver new and exciting efficiencies for our customers. The challenge in improving our on boarding experience required a solution that streamlined the process between the multiple internal teams responsible for the different stages of the process.
The key to resolving this required connectivity between Internal Sales Agents and Channel Partners, who own the relationships with the merchants, through to the AML Business Controls Team who are responsible for the final review and approval of new customer submissions.
Partnering with ID-Pal has created capacity to knit these multiple use cases together into a seamless and efficient end-to-end process that is simple, effective and compliant for the AIB Merchant Services teams.
- Customer app enables merchant to provide IDV requirements in under a minute, anytime, anywhere
- Solution instantly customisable to the specific requirements of AIB Merchant Services
- Streamlined, end-to-end process across internal AIB Merchant Services teams generated significant time efficiencies
- Clear delineation of roles and responsibilities within the process flow
- Business Portal provides effective tool for review and approval of merchant submissions
- Real-Time verification with first time approval of 93%
- Industry-leading biometric, document and database checks provide robust compliance process for the business
- GDPR-compliant solution
“With a relentless focus on continuously improving our customer experience, we look forward to continuing to work together with ID-Pal to further enhance our on-boarding experience, bringing efficiencies to our clients and partners whilst also achieving our regulatory compliance objectives” – Hubert O’Donohue, General Manager, AIB Merchant Services