At ID-Pal we are focused on providing our customers and their clients with a Simple, Secure and Convenient way to verify their customers identity. ID-Pal is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to work with within our Dublin based development team.
The right candidate will be a very strong developer in their own right, with an ability to set very high standards of delivery. They will have a process and standards driven personality, with strong experience of Test Driven Development, containerised applications, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Designing and developing APIs to feed web and mobile apps.
- Designing and developing security and data protection measures.
- Secure development practices
- Implementing full stack features / solutions.
- Support team in management of ISO-27001 Information Security Management System.
- Integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading software.
- Planning and development of projects of varying size and ensuring completion and delivery.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient with following mark-up and styling tools: HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Experience with one of following PHP frameworks: Laravel, Symfony, Zend
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases like: MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Experience with package management tools like: Composer, NPM, Yarn, Bower
- Experience with virtual and containerised environments like: Vagrant, Docker
- Experience in any of the following is a plus: Shell, Cron, Make, Ansible, AWS, Python, Linux, Windows
- Motivated with a start-up entrepreneurial mentality with a passion for what you do!
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Analytical with great attention to detail.
- BS or higher qualification. Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
ID-Pal is an Irish Award-Winning Identity Verification company which has achieved rapid growth within a short space of time. We are proud of our achievements so far but have much bigger plans and are looking for people who want to be part of that journey.
We can offer you complete ownership of your work and the chance to build something you are proud of.
The chance to work within a small team and input directly on how we grow and what we achieve.
An environment where you will constantly be challenged to learn and adapt as the company grows.
For more information please visit us at www.id-pal.com