ID-Pal is a B2B company focused on providing businesses with a simple, secure and convenient way to verify their customers’ identity.
ID-Pal is a young, fast-growing SaaS company based in Dublin. 2022 will be a year of significant expansion for the business and we are looking for highly ambitious, adaptable, and enthusiastic candidates that have passion for B2B sales and a track record of exceeding sales targets. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B Sales, within the SaaS Fintech/Regtech space. They will have excellent communication skills, be comfortable with generating their own leads and working to ambitious but achievable targets. Most importantly, we are looking for people that will be fun to work with as much as to work hard with. These roles will be based in the UK.Core Responsibilities: Execution & Management
- Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for selling the ID-Pal SaaS product to new customers.
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle from lead generation to scheduling, facilitating online product demonstrations to closing the sale.
- By working on outbound and inbound leads within your Jurisdiction, ensure achievement of individual monthly sales targets.
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM System.
- Maintain communication and coordination with Sales, Marketing, Support, and Executive team members.
- Work closely with the Marketing and communications team to ensure that any content used as part of the sales process is revenant for purpose.
- Compile, present and take ownership of your reporting and KPI’s on an ongoing basis.
- +3 years Sales Experience – preferably in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions.
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and a big appetite for high achievement in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience across a wide range of sectors within Financial Services as well as customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals
- An understanding or willingness to learn the relevant legislation.
- Experience using HubSpot an advantage.
- Organised and self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise tasks and focus on multiple projects / deadlines simultaneously.
- Energetic and motivated
- Eager to bring innovative ideas to the table and provide value to the business.