Careers with ID-Pal
READY TO JOIN A GREAT TEAM?
Taking applications now for new positions in Dublin, Ireland):
- Technical Account Manager
- Senior Database Engineer
1. Technical Account Manager
ID-Pal is looking for a Technical Account Manager to support the Commercial and Customer Experience Teams. The core responsibility of this role will be to ensure smooth implementations of the ID-Pal system by supporting our customers in defining their solutions during the sales process, and helping to guide them post-sale in any technical queries they may have for implementation.
The right candidate will be a very personable technical resource, who enjoys defining solutions and loves problem solving. The Account Manager will work closely with the commercial team during sales processes to refine customer requirements, and propose the optimal integrations possible for them with the very flexible, and fast-to-integrate ID-Pal platform. They will support the team in responding to Requests For Proposal (RFPs) including extensive Information Security Questionaires. Once Customers are implementing, they will work closely with the Customer Experience team to ensure fast and effective roll-outs. They will work with the Customer Experience team to help define and refine issues as customer problems are reported and will therefore help to increase the effectiveness of the Technology Team in delivery fast and effective fixes.
Ultimately this person will be responsible for ensure that all ID-Pal customers get effective implementations, fast.
- Working as part of the Commercial team
- Definition of Solutions during Sales Processes
- Response to Technical and Information Security Questionaires for RFPs
- Support of implementation questions during roll-out
- Support of the Customer Experience team for definition and refinment of customer issues
- Support team in management of ISO-27001 Information Security Management System
- Proven experience of at least 3 years working with Cloud-based solutions
- Strong knowledge and skills integrating APIs and SDKs
- Great documentation and communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly on multiple assignement
- Security-oriented approach to systems architecture
- Self motivated
- Strong understanding of GDPR
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Processes and Standards oriented mindset
- Strong love of problem solving
What can ID-Pal offer you?
ID-Pal is an Irish Award-Winning Identity Verification company which has achieved rapid growth within a short space of time. We are proud of our achievements so far but have much bigger plans and are looking for people who want to be part of that journey. We can offer you complete ownership of your work and the chance to build something you are proud of. The chance to work within a small team and input directly on how we grow and what we achieve. An environment where you will constantly be challenged to learn and adapt as the company grows.
Apply for this role here
2. Senior Database Engineer
ID-Pal is looking for a Senior Database Engineer to join the DevOps team, working in support of our Amazon AWS-based core application running on LEMP stack.
As the Senior Database Engineer, you will continuously improve the monitoring, maintenance and performance of our production and non-production RDS instances running MySQL Databases. As a platform managing significant amount of Personally Identifiable Information, Information Security will be a top priority, as well as helping to evolve our platform to manage ever-increasing volumes of data throughput. An ability to understand how the database structure and load interacts with choosing appropriate tools and cloud components will be key to your role in the fast-growing environment.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure secure, stable and performant availability of ID-Pal’s RDS instances.
• Working as part of the Technology team
• Administration of the Production and non-production MySQL Databases
• Design, development, performance monitoring & tuning MySQL Databases
• Configuration and management of appropriate AWS monitoring tools
• Providing trend analysis and analytics to the management team
• Problem escalation to the development team
• Access management & User Roles
• Support of project teams in delivering new and enhanced functionality
• Responsible for the implementation & release of database changes
• Linux System Administration
• Release, configuration and patch management of Ubuntu servers
• Implement efficient processes and standards and reporting KPI’s
• Support team in management of ISO-27001 Information Security Management System
• Desirable: 5 years or more experience managing databases
• MySQL Database administration and performance tuning
• Experience supporting and testing large scale web-based distributed applications in a *nix Environment
• Security-oriented approach to systems architecture
• Strong understanding of GDPR
• Ability to multi-task and a problem solver
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Processes and Standards oriented mindset
• Familiarity with supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
• Familiarity with supporting Test Automation tools
• Familiarity with Python for automating tasks
• Nice to have: knowledge and experience of implementing AWS Well-Architected Principals
• Nice to have: experience of Docker/Ansible
• Nice to have: Experience coding and testing of MySQL stored procedures
• Nice to have: Knowledge of Chart.io
What can ID-Pal offer you?
ID-Pal is an Irish Award-Winning Identity Verification company which has achieved rapid growth within a short space of time. We are proud of our achievements so far but have much bigger plans and are looking for people who want to be part of that journey.
We can offer you complete ownership of your work and the chance to build something you are proud of. The chance to work within a small team and input directly on how we grow and what we achieve. An environment where you will constantly be challenged to learn and adapt as the company grows
Apply for this role here
Check out the rest of the team !