ID-Pal is at Recruitment Agency Expo 2022, Stand E12
The Recruitment Agency Expo is a two-day event in the NEC Birmingham Octoer 5-6, 2022.
For over 10 years, Recruitment Agency Expo has been the annual meeting place for the UK’s recruitment industry, where senior level recruitment executives gather for two days to network, source new suppliers and enjoy an unrivalled conference programme delivered by leading experts in their field.
Drop by the ID-Pal stand E12 this October or get in touch with our Right to Work expert and Enterprise Sales Manager Mark O’Hara before October 5th to try our solution or ask the team any queries you may have.
Discover how ID-Pal can streamline all Right to Work checks and AML/KYC compliance for recruitment professional and employers to comply with new changes to Right to Work legislation from 1st October.
Using ID-Pal recruitment professionals can:
- Dramatically improving your candidate experience and time to onboard
- Onboard candidates in real time.
- Reduce costs associated with compliance checking.
- A fully branded candidate facing app.
- Driving operational efficiencies
- Providing you and your clients a statutory excuse in the event of hiring illegal workers.
- Confirming address verification to add an additional layer of comfort from a compliance perspective.
- The ability to capture additional documents in a secure environment all fully compliant to GDPR – for example capturing qualifications, HGV drivers licences, NI number, P45/60’s.
- Embedding a solution that goes above and beyond from a regulatory compliance for a Right to Work aspect.
Winner of Best Customer Facing Experience at the Pay360 Awards 2021. ID-Pal is an award-winning ISO 27 001 certified SaaS solution that enables businesses to verify the identity and address of customers in real-time and meet their AML/KYC compliance requirements. The plug and play platform does not require integration and can be up and running same day. Customisable to the specific needs of any business, the solution eliminates the complexity, cost, timelines, and risk associated with regulatory compliance.