Salesforce Accelerate is thrilled to kick-off its program in Europe and blaze a new trail with an inspiring shortlist of companies innovating in the FinTech and InsurTech spaces. The program will kick off with its first workshop, taking place at central London’s Salesforce Tower on September 3rd.
Salesforce Accelerate is a four-month virtual program designed to provide the insights and support that companies need to strategically align with Salesforce and accelerate their time-to-market with AppExchange. Previously known as the Salesforce Incubator, this program has already successfully graduated more than 40 companies. The program will also include three in-person workshops, taking place in London, Dublin, and Paris over the coming months.
Over 87% of Salesforce customers use AppExchange solutions to extend their success with their customers. A strong partner ecosystem is the number one differentiator in today’s digital world and that’s why we couldn’t be happier to welcome these 14 companies into the program. Let’s win big together.
– Anne DelSanto, EVP and GM Platform, Salesforce
Get a Free Demo! Find out how we can help your business grow.
A big congratulations to these 14 companies for joining Salesforce Accelerate:
- InvestGlass [Switzerland]: Investment platform for asset managers, wealth managers, and investors.
- Streamdata.io [France]: Helps businesses increase efficiency by turning any existing web API into a streaming API.
- RELAYTO [United Kingdom]: Turns complex financial information and files into persuasive customer experiences.
- Glassbox [Israel]: Offers compliance confidence on an Enterprise level with the ability to record, store and retrieve every single session on a website/mobile/app.
- Eposly [United Kingdom]: Point of sale system built on the Salesforce Platform that lets users create orders directly against salesforce contacts.
- Asperato [United Kingdom]: Multi-merchant, bespoke payment processing service for Salesforce.
- Digital Fineprint [United Kingdom]: End-to-end solution that generates actionable customer insights for insurance partners.
- Subaio [Denmark]: “Antivirus for your bank account,” providing banks with a white-label solution that helps their customers manage their subscriptions.
- ID-Pal [Ireland]: Provides a simple, secure and convenient identity verification solution that allows businesses to onboard customers quickly and easily.
- ume [Luxembourg]: Automated due-diligence of fund distributors for the asset management industry.
- Singlify [United Kingdom]: Investment management and impact reporting tool on Salesforce for the Social Investment world.
- Electronic Identification [Spain]: Face to machine user identification solution — based on video, fully compliant with Financial Regulations EIDAS, AML2, and PSD2.
- Octo Telematics [Italy]: IoT Platform that blends the benefits of a horizontal IOT platform with dedicated vertical use cases built for the insurance industry value chain.
- Venturelytic [Netherlands]: Analytics platform built natively with the Salesforce Platform for next-generation investment managers.
Financial Services was one of the first industries to experience the impact of the new generation of clients demanding personalized, high-value and easy to use services. It is also a highly regulated space, which means both established and new players need to share the fundamental values of trust and transparency. These innovative companies are among those pioneering new uses of technology and disruption in Financial Services, all driven by a focus on customer experience.
“We are dedicated to helping our financial services customers delight their customers by letting them focus on the experience rather than the product. And, as the industry continues to be disrupted, that’s never been more important for our customers. These fourteen companies are examples of the amazing fintech and insurtech solutions being developed across Europe and Israel, reinforcing this region’s position as an innovation hub.”
– Joaquin de Valenzuela, Head of Financial Services EMEA, Salesforce