1. Lower Ownership CostThere’s an absolutely massive impact on the total cost of ownership with the ID-Pal approach.Looking at our competitors’ models, businesses are required to build the mobile app, take on the cost of maintaining it, as well as the cost of servers for hosting it. Also if you need to adapt the app for a future change in the business this will mean an extra cost for your business. The ID-Pal platform includes a significant number of use cases, and enhancements requested by our customers, these are included free.Competitors Provide Toolkits – We Provide a Complete Solution, and with the ID-Pal monthly subscription, upgrades are included.
2. Seamless User ExperienceWe have spent several years putting together a very seamless user experience, based on testing multiple use cases across dozens of companies, so there’s lots of fine tuning based on how somebody interacts with our App – e.g. We used to call our Liveness Test a ‘Selfie’, but we found that some people were making duck faces at the camera, which interferes with your facial comparison results. Our overall UX (User Experience) has been thoroughly adapted and improved with this type of consideration.Also, our ID-Pal App includes feedback mechanisms to help the user with issues like glare, blurriness, or helping to keep your ID perfectly in frame – we include all of these issues in our end-to-end user experience.
3. Ease of IntegrationNobody else builds integration this way. Our full end-to-end SaaS solution, enables you to start onboarding customers within minutes.Our unique approach allows you to completely integrate ID-Pal’s industry leading UX and processes with your business process while still providing all the benefits of SaaS.Using a mobile app and web portal, identity information is seamlessly and securely captured, verified and stored.Larger organisations may require varying degrees of integration, such as a requirement to integrate their data into existing CRM systems, and our platform also provides this integration.All of the above advantages scale up significantly as you integrate ID-Pal with an already existing platform such as Salesforce or Temenos, who are ID-Pal partners.Three Points of Integration
- End Point API (Application Programming Interface) allows your systems to talk to ours.
- Simplified SDK (Software Development Kit) allows you to embed our Mobile App within any Mobile App of your own, within approximately 24 hours.
- Validation Screen Embedding – allows you to house the validation process within any system.