MPE is Europe’s Largest Merchant Payments Conference, and ID-Pal CBO James O’Toole will be participating on a panel discussion on the role of fintech driving innovation within the payments space at the three day event in Berlin (18-20 Feb) – see the full list of speakers here:
Here is the information about the panel: The opening panel of DAY1 (February 18th), Track FOUR, Session 3 MPE START-UP CHALLENGE (13:55-14:30).
More information about the program can be found in the brochure – https://www.merchantpaymentsecosystem.com/files/agenda/mpe_2020_agenda.pdf
PANELISTS FOR THE SESSION:
- James O’Toole, Co-founder of ID-Pal
- David Parker, CEO of Polymath Consulting
- Don Ginsel, Founder of Holland Fintech
ABOUT THE PANEL
The chair of your session is Ms. Neira Jones – the panel is a live debate and the chair will prepare questions according to the profile of panelists and the topics of the session. Discussion points for the session are as follows:
- How fin-tech startups are re-building payments
- Technology investing and ROI
- Venture building: New models of successful fin-tech & Innovation models
- Start-up success stories
Visit ID-Pal at Kiosk 4 in the Wintergarden Area for a demo of how identity verification will give your company the competitive edge!