What do Mortgage Broker businesses need?
- Seamless Customer Experience
- Remote Capabilities
- Up and Running Quickly with no Hassle
- Operational Efficiencies
- Meet compliance requirements
- Protection from Fraud
- Global Coverage
How can ID-Pal help Mortgage Brokers?
- Customers can complete the process in less than 60s
- Anytime, anywhere, from the comfort of their own home
- Out-of-the-box solution can be up and running same day
- Saves businesses time and money
- AML, KYC and GDPR baked-in
- Industry-leading technical checks and real-time verification
- Covers ID Documents from 200 + countries
ID-Pal’s Unique Broker Model
The ID-Pal solution has a Unique Broker Model that was developed to streamline the identity verification process between Broker sales agents and the head office.
How Does the Broker Model Work?
- Brokers use the ID-Pal app to capture customer identity information either in-person or remotely in less than 60 seconds
- Identity information is securely submitted to the ID-Pal business portal of the head office for review and approval
- In the portal, the submission is thoroughly verified and authenticated using a suite of industry-leading technologies that include:
- Liveness Check: Motion detection and facial gesture recognition prevents identity fraud
- Facial Comparison: 50-point biometric facial match
- Document Verification: Up to 50-point check to ensure against tampering or forgery
- Head office verifies and approves the submission in seconds
- Broker is notified and able to onboard the new customer quickly
- A comprehensive Customer Due Diligence report is generated with key customer identity information. This CDD report is securely saved and can be viewed 24/7.
What are the Benefits of the Broker Model?
- Seamless and convenient process for customers
- Quick and efficient approval process
- Faster customer onboarding means increased customer onboarding
- Increased operational efficiencies for the Broker
- More robust compliance process